Rarely does anyone in the dacha build a funding shower made of brick or cinder block. Normally its use is limited to 3 summer months and after that during the planting of their vegetable garden, in addition to harvesting. For this short period it’s enough to construct a light cabin in some other sheet material. Not a bad solution is a shower to get dacha from polycarbonate with a changing room, which isn’t tricky to design and make yourself. Why it is Far Better to select polycarbonate for lining the shower
Polycarbonate is only one material to get a dacha shower. With this particular case with victory will fit the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we decided to stop only with this gorgeous and durable stuff.
Let us consider the advantage of using polycarbonate for repainting the shower along with other similar materials:
- If the advantages of polycarbonate have convinced you, then let’s move on to the next stage of constructing a shower for dacha.
- A few important tips regarding the development of the design of a Nation shower with a changing room
Even such a simple structure, as a bathtub from polycarbonate for dacha demands the development of this project. It is not essential to construct complex drawings, and also a simple scheme could be retrieved out. Here you need to instantly decide for yourself exactly what you want to construct a shower. Very quickly you may create a lightweight stall and only put it to the floor. More complicated in the production of shower on the foundation with water heating, but such a design will probably last longer. Furthermore, in a dacha shower you’ll have the ability to bathe in sunlight.
- Construction of a dacha shower begins with discovering its location. It is important to notice that the tank ought to be constantly full of water. Doing this in buckets from afar is embarrassing and hard. It is much better to put the shower stall close to the water intake.
- If the dacha shower will probably bathe a good deal of individuals, it needs to be put as near as possible into this cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha shower near the cesspool will rescue on laying sewer pipes, but it’s desirable not to bring the stall closer into the accumulator of impurities nearer than 3 m. On hot days, bad smells from the sewage system will permeate the shower, creating an unpleasant atmosphere while bathing.
- The water in the tank of a summer shower is heated by the sun. The stall must be put in the sunniest area, where there’s no shade in the trees and tall constructions.
- In the shower stall and altering room from polycarbonate must provide lighting, which means you may bathe at night. Only it is necessary to think about that the lights need to have a high level of protection from water. It’s optimal to put shower cottages on the rear of the home. Here are nearest to this sewer, water supply and not far to pull the electric cable for light.
- Decided on the positioning of the positioning of the summer shower, start to make a scheme of the cabin itself out of polycarbonate. Initially it had been decided that the backyard shower will be using all the changing room. In case the normal for the magnitude of the normal shower stall 1x1h2,2 m, then the locker room might have to bring a period of approximately 0.6 m. In this case, the diameter of this design tends to turn out 1 m, and the length of 1,6 m. When the owners are obese people, then the diameter of the shower cubicle with a locker room is much better to grow 1.2 m.
- in the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing area threshold, in addition to tarpaulin curtain. They will not enable the water to wet clothes and shoes.
- If desired, the dressing room could be organized from the https://shtorymax.ru/ anteroom. Then, close to the shower enclosure separately install extra racks, to which secure sheets of polycarbonate. The dimensions of this pre-bath depends on the preferences of the owner. Occasionally cottagers build bigger pre-baths where, in addition to the dressing room, equip a recreation room. Inside there are seats and a table.
- The whole height of this shower cottage from floor to roof is at least 2.2 m. Together with the tank it could reach 2.5 m, and even higher. The elevation in the shower stall will be reduced. Section of the space below will have a wooden tray, along with the top will probably hang on out a watering can with a faucet less than 15 cm.
Given all these variables, on a sheet of paper sketches the scheme of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing room, and then proceed into its construction.