Finishing putty can itself be the final decorative finish.
Its immediate Goal is:
“Knauf-Multifinish paste” ready-made plastic sheeting 20kg
KNAUF-Multi-finish glue is a readymade filler mix according to polymer dispersion with vitamin limestone additives and additives that regulate the properties of the mixture.
It’s used indoors for:
- Puttying the joints involving KNAUF-sheets with a thinned edge (UC) and a straight cut border, in combination with reinforcing tape;
- Finishing puttying the joints and surface of KNAUF-sheets, embedded with the mix KNAUF-Fugenfuller or KNAUF-Uniflot, from the preparation of this surface to get high-quality painting;
KNAUF-Multi-finish paste should not be used for sealing joints between perforated sound absorbing gypsum boards.
- Doesn’t need mixing and aging;
- comes with an elastic consistency;
- matches the joints well;
- dries fast;
- can be easily sanded;
- includes a fantastic adhesion to the substrate;
- has a high amount of whiteness after drying.
Consumption of the filler mix is:
- When sealing the joints of KNAUF-sheets with a thin edge of the AC ~ 0.30-0.35 kg/m2
- at full puttying of this face with 1 Millimeter layer depth ~ 1.7 kg/m2
Procedure of works
The temperature of the base along with the space air has to be at least 10°C.
KNAUF-boards have to be firmly assembled on the load-bearing frame, be dry, clean and dust-free. Puttying the joints of KNAUF-boards need to be reached at the operational https://gidpostroy.ru/ temperature and humidity conditions, following all work associated with its changes, which instills linear deformations of all gypsum board sheets.
Massive irregularities or damages must be levelled with KNAUF-Fugenfüller dried and compound.