Modern repairs do not do without using plaster, since the walls, ceiling and floor at the finished shape should be perfectly even, be heat and sound insulated, serve long and faithfully. If you don’t employ a layer of plaster over the rough wall, you will not receive the wanted effect. In order for the plaster coating to hold faithfully, not to crack and not to fall, it is necessary to fortify it. This type of fixing mechanism would be the net.
If formerly used more crude and inconvenient materials to fortify the surface under plaster, together with the arrival of net made from new materials to operate has become a whole lot more convenient and quicker. Plastering mesh could be made of various materials, have different cell size, shape and weight of this net. All this causes distinct results from its usage.
Virtually every construction shop today includes a choice of mesh below the plaster, which have different lengths, making it feasible to choose the perfect amount of material necessary for the work. The principle of working with it’s rather simple, which makes its use popular for the treatment of all chambers in the house, apartment, office, getting excellent final results.
Plastering net is a very important component for your repair work, as with its usage, the ending of the walls is laid simpler, and the result is considerably longer. After plastering with the mesh the wall is not going to change its properties, and therefore the background will not be threatened by rips in the joints or over the cloth itself. Painted walls would be most susceptible to the blemishes that appear on them, thus by selecting this technique, it is very important to care for the dependability of the wall and its own strength.
Any kind of cladding will be a lot more confidently connected to the surface, and this can be properly handled, and its service life increases several times, if the surface was fortified and protected by all types of influences and disagreeable environmental things.What to choose?
If we consider the metallic type of grids, then you will find their own criteria by which to choose one or the other option. These comprise:
- The excellent features of the raw material, which is taken for the manufacture of the rod or cable. It is desirable to get information concerning the alloy quality of the steel from which the net is created, which will show how high quality the product is.
- The price of steel will be higher at small traders, therefore for big batches must apply to the companies which take action. Substantial turnover of the product gives an chance to recoup it, and therefore do not display too high of a price.
- The quality of the sticks themselves, the existence of galvanized coating. Non-galvanized mesh can be used for inside functions, if it’s used for exterior and not covered with a special compound, it will soon corrode and traces of corrosion can reach the outer coating of finish.
- https://masterseptika.ru/ It is essential to select the perfect kind of grid. When it’s welded, it will hold plaster better than twisted. This is important when working with a brick wall or muddy concrete outside the house, where the plaster coating can reach substantial size.
- The sticks should have a clearly rationed thickness of the sticks, so when selecting a net, you should look closely at the GOST norms in each package.
Vinyl variant of the grid for plaster is not inferior to all of the above mentioned choices, it may be used on any surface, inside or outside, such as your plinth and facade. The only case where it is well worth turning all the same into the grid of steel, will be the existence of a thick coating of plaster, which includes a great deal of fat, in all other scenarios, contemporary grids will be much more convenient to work.
Utilizing a plastic variant requires the option of the ideal size mesh, which is frequently decreased to worth 6 to 6 mm, however you can choose another option, depending on the requirements and convenience in the work.