The outside pool is a superb place to relax. But with the onset of cold weather, the bathing season ends. Another drawback of an outside swimming pool is the quick clogging with dust, leaves and other debris. Should you construct a pool at a greenhouse on your dacha, the closed bowl is going to be protected from the harmful effects of the natural surroundings, and also the bathing season can be extended till the start of frost.
Types of greenhouses for a Pool
Traditionally arrange on a garden plot pool at a polycarbonate greenhouse, but the definition of the type of construction is not limited to the selection of masking substance. From the large amount of evaporation inside the building is constantly kept high levels of humidity. Not every substance will be suitable for the framework of the greenhouse. Wood will rust fast, https://moyakovka.ru/ and black metal will be destroyed by rust.
The next important choice is the contour. Besides aesthetics, the greenhouse for the pool must be able to withstand wind loads and also a large quantity of precipitation.
A lovely and durable pool in the greenhouse in the cabin will Find the following kinds:
Semicircular roof design is easy to create, as polycarbonate is easy to bend. Snow moves off the pitched surfaces. The arch is resistant to strong gusts of wind. Greenhouses of this form are built over fonts that are round. The plan isn’t simple to create and spends a great deal of stuff.
Choosing the form of a polycarbonate shelter depends upon the size of the pool, as well as how many people are depended on the resting place.
- Low. The polycarbonate construction is made simply to protect the water out of clogging, acting as a cover. Over a little pool often put hinged shirts, and massive fonts are equipped with a sliding method.
- High. Looking at photos of the pool in a polycarbonate greenhouse, you can confidently call the arrangement a real location of rest.
Covered with polycarbonate high greenhouses equipped with doors that are wide. Do doorways make sliding, with the top lift or hinged.Advantages of indoor pools
Pool with a cover of polycarbonate has lots of advantages:
- Polycarbonate and metallic profile for the framework are considered an environmentally friendly material. No compound aromas will collect within the greenhouse from heating the construction below sunlight.
- Polycarbonate cover to the pool is durable and lightweight. If necessary it could be moved to another location.
- Polycarbonate is resistant to harsh weather conditions.
- Inside the greenhouse a greenhouse effect is made. It reduces the intensity of water flow from the pool, lessens the risk of reproduction of damaging microflora. The pool under the polycarbonate dome is protected from debris clogging.
- Lightweight substances are suitable for self sustaining erection of the shield.
- Polycarbonate pavilion has good light permeability. The material is inexpensive and will last up to 10 decades.
- The pool below the shelter will remain clean. No rust will crumble from the stainless profile, and filthy polycarbonate can be easily removed with a rag.
Of the disadvantages, there’s one point. Polycarbonate is fearful of strong mechanical effects. To make certain that the shelter isn’t damaged by falling branches, the pool isn’t put under trees.
Important: To pavilion for the pool for a long time to serve, to pay use polycarbonate sheets of thickness less than 8 mm.
Choosing the type of fonts and installation methods
If we briefly consider how to make a pool in a greenhouse from polycarbonate, the job starts with the choice of size. The fonts should be sufficient for all members of the family to see in precisely the same time. According to the sort of installment of these bowls are buried, partially embedded or installed on the surface. The latter type may have a frame pool at a greenhouse of polycarbonate or a small inflatable bowl. The most reliable is considered a fully buried font. From the dacha you can make a bowl below a dome of polycarbonate of two kinds:
A reinforced concrete ribbon is poured directly within the pit. In the base of the pit, a pillow of sand with crushed stone is poured along with a reinforcing mesh is laid. To begin with, the base of the bowl has been poured from the mortar. After the concrete hardens, place the formwork to the pouring of their walls. The final bowl is coated with primer onto the outside and tiled, painted or otherwise finished inside.