To make a panoramic green corner near your house with your hands is like painting a picture. Besides the technical advantages it’s a job for your soul, imagination, that will be pleased with the results.
Regardless of what size is intended, the principal thing to learn how to sow the yard. First it’s worth to choose what sort of yard cover is preferable to the chosen site.
Types of lawns
There are four different types. They vary slightly in purpose and application. What is the yard for: to respect, to rest, to playwith? Your decision:
- Garden version (regular); combines all of the benefits of grass cover; looks great, suitable for picnics, games, recreation; could be placed in the sun, in the penumbra; maintenance – routine watering, and mowing;
- English form (parterre); distinguished from dense grass; likes only shining areas; finest decorative properties, but needs daily watering, and regular feeding and mowing; harsh climate is poorly tolerated, favors mild winters and compact changes in temperatures;
- floral (blended ); green bud blended with stunted bright flowers; you will find varieties:
- Moorish; more cosmetic; doesn’t enjoy regular movement; looks like a lush overgrown bed;
- clover; withstands heavy traffic, sprawling, enjoys moist soil.
- Floral lawns are low maintenance; reestablish on their particular;
- roll version; rapid and pricey manner; resistant to traffic, tolerates drought, and frost, instantly produces a thick, workable carpet.
It’s necessary to prepare the plot. With your own hands to do It’s Easy, the key thing would be to follow the guidelines of experts:
- Ascertain the size;
- Think about the presence of flowerbeds, trees, garden sculptures;
- recall a high curb avoids quality mowing;
Place a lawn one meter from the edge or in which there are no barriers;
Think about how convenient It’ll Be to utilize a lawn mower;Stem circles https://vashaterrasa.ru, paths are much better to fill with ornamental mulch or other appropriate option.
Preparing the dirt
Well-prepared soil is the cornerstone of the lawn. It is correct to set it in sequence two weeks ahead of the anticipated sowing. It needs to be done as if you’re likely to throw seeds tomorrow. When any points of prep aren’t followed, there is no assurance of favorable sprouts.